$175.00 per session. Group therapy – $40-$75 depending on group format and size.
For a variety of reasons, some of them clinical, some of them practical, I do not work directly with insurance companies. You will have to pay for your psychotherapy out-of-pocket and, if you have mental health benefits, get reimbursed by your insurance carrier. You’ll need to check your policy or contact your insurance carrier to see what kind of reimbursement you can expect to receive as it varies a great deal from company to company and policy to policy.
- Check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Does my insurance cover “out of network” providers?
- What is my deductible?
- How many sessions per year are covered?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
For those you are in need, there are limited reduced fee slots available.
Cash, check and credit card
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.